Pom Pom Quarterly
POM POM is a quarterly, collectable publication for smart, creative types who like knitting patterns with a modern aesthetic, great photography and interesting writing. Also into lots of other types of crafts and of course music, fashion, art, food and just generally making the world a little more beautiful with the things to make! Over the last year and a half, Pom Pom has established itself as the go-to publication for lovers of independent craft. Committed to supporting and showcasing independent designers, yarn dyers and craftspeople
- Beautiful styling and gorgeous pattern photography by Juju Vail.
- Stunning layouts, advertising and typography by award-winning designer M Wyse.
- Knitting and crochet patterns by some of the best and well-respected names in the industry.
- A focus on a well-made, hand-made and ethical lifestyle.
- Quality printing on heavy, matt stock.
Magzine Frequency: Quarterly
Magazine Stockists Finder (Click on a flag below)